Time for a New CFR Thread (TYs, pics, home safe .... )

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MEM

Reaction score
So....

I'm back on the right coast, doing laundry (I finally unpacked today; home since Tuesday night .... <sigh> ), and still processing the weekend.

I had a blast and absolutely cannot express how MUCH FUN it was to see so many (!) old friends (y'all know who you are), make a few new ones, and put faces to names I've been seeing on the Forum for years (you guys know who you are, too
biggrin.png
) . Lots of hugs, laughs, and catching up
love.gif

Ditto all the Thank Yous to the organizers -and photographers, since I didn't take any pics on this trip; duh - with an additional huge shout-out to el Jefe Grande (in his mind, anyway) for the use of HIS Mini-Me (vs mine
wink.png
) for the weekend. Next trip out there will be on Miss Piggy.

Finally, PLEASE - will the person who left the treat on my bike pls PM me so you may be properly thanked ? I adore surprises - almost as much as I adore road trips - and this gift will be cherished. For now, thank you for thinking of me
rolleyes.gif

Play safe, my friends, and keep the shiny parts up (btw, where IS that dude ?)

Over and out

mem xo

Public apologies and humiliation time. I recognized a slew of people in attendance at the banquet who are prolific FJR event organizers and completely forgot our own MEM!

Just because I didn't make it to your right-coast event doesn't mean it didn't happen and you have my most profuse public as well as private apologies. You're the best Mary Ellen!

Yr mst obdt (and forgetful) svnt

Public apologies and humiliation time. I recognized a slew of people in attendance at the banquet who are prolific FJR event organizers and completely forgot our own MEM!
Just because I didn't make it to your right-coast event doesn't mean it didn't happen and you have my most profuse public as well as private apologies. You're the best Mary Ellen!

Yr mst obdt (and forgetful) svnt
NO issues, Dave !
biggrin.png
I shouldn't have teased you

With the roads and scenery you have out there, it's easy to overlook the other coast
bye.gif

I will say that I sure had a great time, I got to see old friends, go riding is some of the most beautiful country in the continent! My thanks to all involved and just pray for everyone to get home safely, even if it is using a tow truck,.... for a tire issue. (Brad)

FWFE

Home @1:18 am after a bonzi run from Anacortes Wa to Peardale Ca. Portland traffic SUCKS, spent well over an hour at .2 mph but it was worth it for the great time we had north of the border. Now to adjust to to the bizillon degrees heat this weekend. Thanks to all who were there, one of our best vacations ever!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mem, You are so fun! The Canada trips have been the most memorable and herald the best stories even from the left coast of the lower part of the continent. The riding and the people are the greatest!!!! Until next time know you make these events special!

Mem, You are so fun! The Canada trips have been the most memorable and herald the best stories even from the left coast of the lower part of the continent. The riding and the people are the greatest!!!! Until next time know you make these events special!
You silver-tongued devil
wub.png

"...even from the left coast of the lower part of the continent" .... are you talking about the time Maria Elena brought the first 3-day Rain the California Baja had seen in 2 decades ?
rolleyes.gif
(RIP Don Stanley)

Seriously, thank you, Brad. I have a ton o' fun at these gigs, and prolly the best parties are in BC. FJR peeps are The Best !