Tire Shop Recommendation, TN, KY, OH

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJReady

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I expect to be coming through the Tennessee, Kentucky, maybe SE Ohio region at the tail end of a cross country adventure in late September. I expect that I will be very close to needed a rear tire by then and would like to have a little local knowledge for reputable tire sellers/installers beforehand to help out with my route planning. If any of you can recommend a good shop in this part of the country, I'd greatly appreciate it. Equally important is if you've had a bad experience anywhere, that could be helpful too.

Thanks, Russ

Justin (Justnick1) lives in Coolville OH on the south edge of SEO (30 min from Marietta) . He does alot of work on bikes for guys and has a pneumatic tire changer. I don't want to speak for him but drop shipping a tire to his place would be the most economical solution....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be happy to help you out. I usually have a few tires in stock at my house, but you're also welcome to have whatever tire you want drop shipped to my house.

I used Midstate in Cookeville for a YES repair. Nice guys and no issues (well, they did forget to put the wire straps back around the wires).

I'd use them again if I ever needed a dealer repair.

I'm in Lafayette TN and have a NoMar, you're welcome to have a tire shipped to my place for a tire change.