To Turbodave98 from a fellow FJR rider

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heal quickly TurboDave, you are added to my prayer list.. Hope to see you posting here soon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have wanted to check for updates. The NW Monsoon season and high winds have left me with sporatic utilities for a couple days.

Sounds like your healing on schedule TD. I hope you got the card I sent. I forgot your real last name in my other PC. :bleh:

Just feeling the IL 4 pluse under your butt will get the lust back in your eye.

Thanks, Alejo

Last edited by a moderator:
News update:

Turbodave is now nitrous dave.

He is at home with a supplementary oxigen bottle for the time given.

News update:
Turbodave is now nitrous dave.

He is at home with a supplementary oxigen bottle for the time given.
Giving him Oxygen and freedom is not going to keep him slowed down and out of trouble. ;)

Old Foggies and Oxygen could equal 'Woodies'

Congradulations on your 'Homecoming' TD :p

TD, you making up for lost time or what? Home and after the long boring stay in the Hospital, you don't have time to this thread? Move the PC to the garage. :p

Wow! somehow this thread got by me until today. :blink: Dave sounds like a great guy and is very fortunate to have so many concerned friends. I hope I have the opportunity to meet him some day. I see he hails from Memphis, not very far from my home. It would be worth the trip up there should he ever decide to return in order to meet him. Would be proud to buy ole Dave a beer on Beale Street and listen to some blues. Get well soon Dave!

Thanks Donald , TJ and all others. doing ok just recovering and trying to buid up my strenght. feel very well and strong. Yea from Memphis and would love to have a coke or so on Beale street. thanks for the invite. Hope to make it. back there next summer on my 06 AE.

Cool!! keep me posted on impending arrival time. I'll get you that coke +1. I have some affection for Memphis as well, bought my 04 feejer from an E.R. physician in Memphis last Sept 26. It's only about a 20 min trip from Jackson to Memphis on the bike!!!!!!! ;)