To Turbodave98 from a fellow FJR rider

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TD, get well soon my friend...

I can have my cousin Johanna come help you recover if you need:

em-naughty-nurse.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Ian. I was going to call this morning, but you are more in contact with them. Anxiously awaiting your post..............

Good news!!!

Dave made it through the surgery and at this time is in recovery. I don't have any more details at this point, but hey, this is the news I wanted to hear. :clap:

Someone needs to get Dave a recording of an FJR starting, then running through the gears. Nothing like the FJR clunk into gear, then the whine and exhaust note to help a man heal.

Good on ya, Dave. Get all better so we can ride!

I'm sure a rather large burden has been released from the whole family....whew!

Someone needs to get Dave a recording of an FJR starting, then running through the gears.  Nothing like the FJR clunk into gear, then the whine and exhaust note to help a man heal.Good on ya, Dave.  Get all better so we can ride!

I'm sure a rather large burden has been released from the whole family....whew!
Even better therapy here! ;) :D

Good news!!!
Dave made it through the surgery and at this time is in recovery. I don't have any more details at this point, but hey, this is the news I wanted to hear. :clap:
:clap: :yahoo:

Great news! Good going, TurboDave. Hope to see that you're back on the road with Blue Jay soon.

Good News! TD you have been in my thoughts. Glad your in recovery. Time to show your stuff. :boss:

One step at a time. No Panhead, no kickstarter! Hope your home soon! TJ

B) Yes very good news. Dave was in my prayers . Dave get well and strong. I am counting on you to go on that 1000 miler next year. It was good company on that 750 miler weekend to the Clan meet at Avila Beach Lunch and ride back.

Let me know when and get well soon.

Thanks, Dan.

I just don't get to this forum often enough...

TurboDave, best wishes for a speedy recovery. I know you will weather and recover quickly from whatever is in store. I am sure you will be back on the road in no time.

I first met Dave at Dean Tanji's Bite the Weenie RTE at Pink's hot dogs in Hollywood last year when Eric V. and I rode down catching Mike M. from Fremont near Los Banos.

We've run into each other at several different FJR and LD events. Helluva nice guy and always interested in what folks are doing with their FJRs.

Remember TurboDave you promised pictures of you and the hot nurses.

Know you will be on the road soon.

Save some morphine for me...

RogerC

I took a ride to Hollywood to visit Turbodave today.

He is doing well, and his sprits are high.

As you can imagine, after heart surgury, he had lots of tubes and wires hooked up to him that were making all kinds of funny sounds. It was a little erie.

Everything is going as expected, and Dave should be checking out soon.

We spoke briefly as it was a little difficult for him to talk, but he mentioned what a great bunch of guys are on this forum. He appreciates the support.

Dave can be reached at:

Kaiser Sunset

1526 Edgemont ave

Cardiac Dept- 3rd floor

Hollywood ca. 90027

323 783 4234 - Cardiac Dept

Dave is the founder of the Old Foogies rider group. They go on some great rides every thursday.I'm looking forword to riding with Dave soon.