today's MotoGP race

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can anybody watch today's Malaysia MotoGP race and not have their heart pounding? Rossi called it "incredible" and one of the best races of his career. he and Capirossi must have changed lead spots 20 times! Rossi is back in form. He looked on top of his game despite giving up top speed to the Ducati. looks like the Michelins are finally working for him and the bike is sorted out. And Pedrossa coming in third with a hole in his knee from a crash was gutsy! Great race. Best I can remember watching in years........

Great race! I would have thought that Nicky could have taken an injured Pedrosa, but what do I know.

Great race! I would have thought that Nicky could have taken an injured Pedrosa, but what do I know.

The announcers mentioned he was having clutch problems. I don't know how they would know that or if true, but it seemed obvious there seemed to be something up with his ride.....

Pedrossa was amazing. Went right to the medical tent after finishing. Didn't even due the post-race conference. 50 pounds of his 120 total must be heart!

I've never taped a race before, but wish I had. This is one I just may on Tuesday.

Just gone done watching it on tape ('cuz I was out doing a 600-mile loop around Washington state this fine late-summer day!)

That was about the hottest race I have ever seen... the battle between Rossi and Capirossi reminds me of the heart-pounding championship-deciding race battle between Troy Bayliss and Colin Edwards on the final lap of the final race of the WSB 2002 season.

I heard that this guy weighs 105! Did you see this guy using a box to get off his bike, for the injury of course. This guy is SMALL!
I recall reading his stats listed earlier this season as: height: 5'0", weight: 112lbs.

The kid is pretty awesome alright. Now if he could just acquire a personality, he'd be complete marketing package.... :lol:

It was one of the best motosports races I've ever seen , Capirossi/Rossi and the absolute guts of Danny Pedrosa .