Tonneau Cover

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnCaged

Reaction score
Now that I have a new F-150, I'm thinking of get'in one of these. I wanted something thats secure plus can be moved easy for bulky items, or be able to load my bike in back. :D

Click here to see the cover

There are different brands this one seems like it's the strongest. :assasin:

Anyone have any experience with this or one like it?

Thanks once again for your help. B)

UnCaged

I bought an '05 Dakota last year for the wife. Yes, it is her truck! After thinking about a tonneau cover a bunch, I just decided to keep the rear end naked.

I have a "Roll-n-lock" on the back of my F350 PSD.

www.rollnlock.com

Had it about 5 years and still like it. Mine has the vinyl cover on top of the extruded aluminum which cuts down on the noise (the aluminum bare ones rattle when you hit bumps). It locks securely and will also lock the tailgate closed. Only downside I note is that you can only put in about 12 sheets of 4x8 plywood, gypsum board, etc before are limited by the roller mechanism (ie cou can't fill the bed up to the brim with 4x8 panels). also the stake pockets are covered and not usable.

There is nothing like keeping things out of sight and locked down in the bed yet maintaining the "pickup profile".

I have seen electric ones that open and close themselves but that's just more parts to break in my opinion.

They aren't cheap, but I'll buy another one if this truck ever wears out.

Welp I got one, It's made by a company called BaK industries.

The Cover is called RollBack.

The Thing is great make's my Pickup like a giant trunk, when the tailgate is up and locked everything in the back of the truck is locked up.

If I need to haul something big I just roll the cover up and it's back to a full truck again.

It's 100% waterproof, you can stand on it, does not rattle at all. looks good. I love it.

Click here for information