Too late?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatNakedGuy

Reaction score
Decided today that I need a long ride.. Prepped the bike and have no destination in mind but am leaving tomorrow morning from Ogden UT

Is it too late to come up and hang with old friends? I don't know how this rally stuff works.

Also wondering about passports. I have one.. it's in a large Washington safe.. Something shifted inside the safe and I can not get the lock to disengage.. so no passport at the moment. Is that a show stopper for this?

Thanks!

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided today that I need a long ride.. Prepped the bike and have no destination in mind but am leaving tomorrow morning from Ogden UT

Is it too late to come up and hang with old friends? I don't know how this rally stuff works.

Also wondering about passports. I have one.. it's in a large Washington safe.. Something shifted inside the safe and I can not get the lock to disengage.. so no passport at the moment. Is that a show stopper for this?

Thanks!

Rick
With no passport, you might be able to get into Canada, but you'll have a heck of a time getting back to the states.

solved the passport issue.. just wondering about joining the rally at the last minute now.

thx!
No worries, just pay the reggie fee when you show.

Now the dinner? You'd have to ask FJRguy if someone doesn't show if you want to buy a tix

Come on up!

Barb, Just because his handle says he's the FatNakedGuy It don't mean he intends to get or be that way..Chill old girl. :p

I am on the first ferry to the Rock so I can get me ass to Castlegar

I am one of them late cummers, Barry

:)

Thanks!

Rick
Rick, just get up here. Real friendly bunch, banquet isn't until Sat.

Al (live from Castlegar)