• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tourmaster Synergy 2.0 Heated Vest 2XL - NEW (Sold)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deagle

Reaction score
I have had the original Tourmaster Synergy vest for many years and love it. The latest 2.0 version of vests went on sale a couple of months ago and I bought this in case my original ever quits. It is brand new, comes with the electrical line to connect to the battery and the controller. It includes everything you need, still in original packaging. I did try it on when it came to ensure it fit the same as my original. I have never worn it on the bike.

This is the without collar version. I wore my original vest over Easter, and it has the collar and I prefer that, so I ordered that style also. So I am selling the non-collar one.

$85 with free shipping to U.S. Good price point if you've thought about trying a heated vest.

Check back as I may drop the price weekly for a while if it does not sell. I don't need two backups.

Don.

Last edited by a moderator: