Track Day Pics - finally!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great write up. Notice that you removed the centerstand as well. She does look pretty nice naked. Re track days, there are many at Shannonville and at the new track at Calabogie which is proving to be a great local hit. We rode that track a few years ago (before it opened) :rolleyes:
157754145_TCEfJ-M-1.jpg
waaaait a minute. It occured to me, like 12 hours later why you posted that pic of you off-roading.... I guess that's what you meant when you said 'before it opened'

I'm getting slower with the years, apparently :(

Cool post -- glad you had fun! My favorite part was the "before and after" pictures of your tires.

Thanks for sharing and it looks like you had a great day and learned some valuable information. Hope you never find the need to use it in an emergency situation but if you do you will be much more likely to get yourself out of it. That is the best part of it all.

Thanks for sharing that track experience. I always fantacize about doing that. Hate the idea of getting new tires(centerline bald) and the rubber wasted on my 'chicken stripes" coz I don't lean enough. I'm glad you din't have a spill. Keep riding, dude.!

Great write up and photos. Videos were nice also; kept thinking that was a kill-switch string attached to you and the bike.. :lol:

Enjoyed those great shots, and tips.

Truly looked exciting, and you made an awesome point in the end. The experience increased your riding confidence; very important when among cagers..again kudos!

Off-topic, does it strike anyone as odd that the color of my exhaust is so different between the inner & outer cylinders? I didn't think there was a difference in temps if you had a liquid-cooled inline 4.
My guess is that it's caused by uneven air flow over the pipes. The two outer pipes are probably closer to faster moving streams of air and the inner pipes are probably in turbulent air.