Tuscany by Scooter in 2014 with Edelweiss, Couples Tour.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Left to Right: Melanie, Brian, John, Sue, Domenico, Heather, Phyllis, Jeff, Donna, Don, Elaine, Pat, Isa, Rich, Sue and John! What a great Ride that one was! JSNS!

Hey Don, October 2017 is far beyond my planning horizon, but if I can help you guys draft a Sicilian itinerary (or, better still, join you on your tour) let's talk about it in a future thread. I've ridden around Sicily many times and I'll be happy to share some insider tips.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Don, October 2017 is far beyond my planning horizon, but if I can help you guys draft a Sicilian itinerary (or, better still, join you on your tour) let's talk about it in a future thread. I've ridden around Sicily many times and I'll be happy to share some insider tips.
We would appreciate that Stef, it is still in the cards for October 2017 for Sicily. October 2016 is still a GO for Spain and Portugal, we Gringos would start and end our Tour in Madrid! Naturally, I wiil keep You, Mek, The Italian FJR Forum and Hook in the Loop! JSNS!

Last edited by a moderator: