Ultimate WTF?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radman

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
1261g1138ZZZZZZZZZ8apa4b8456fada41219.jpg

A stranger piece of shit just doesn't exist........ :unsure:

Said Piece Of Shit

Last edited by a moderator:
Thousands of dollars!!?!??!

That thing's gotta handle awesomely! Trike with 10% of its weight on the front wheel.

Good to see odot put that sportster to good use :lol: Damn kid has no sense of direction, needs a bit 'o guidance.

Then again he does copulate with seals........

:jester:

I knew odot and Bust had something to do with this.

Those guys are pretty sharp with Japanese parts left over from a cam chain change.

WTF??? :dribble: Why you backin out now bluesy? You was the head engineer on this project. Now me an the Eskimo are takin the flack!??

Don't make me reveal yer weird sexual tendency's

:jester:

U know...The sad thing is: Some dumbass is actually gonna make an offer and buy this thing. So who's the bigger jackass? The guy who built it or the guy who's gonna buy it and continue building it?

How do I get goat-roped into these fiascos? Oh, there ain't no seals in texas.....nebbermind.

Sorry I have no pictures; they weren't worth taking, as evidenced by the pics of the subject of this thread.

Unfortunately, the guy who 'built' (recycled?) this mess, is far from the only one. This is humiliating for me to have to admit..., but I have seen such contraptions*, before. There were two at a recent, local, bike rally (imagine what that's like, here in the hills of N.E. Oklahoma). One was constrabulated** from a VW Bug, the other from something resembling a '40 Ford coupe (except it was smaller).

In any event: No, this is not the strangest POS around - just another POS, albeit unusual. Consider yourself blessed, if you've never seen one before.

*The scientifically correct term for vehicles of this description.

**AHH! The proper word isn't 'built' or 'recycled'! It's constrabulated [Webster's]: kon strab u lay ted - a process combining elements of mechanical construction with premature ejaculation, usually taken under poor judgement, whereby tools, devices, or vehicles of inferior, bastard design, for questionable application, are hastily put together.

Examples: The prostate warmer, Swiss Army Knife, urban stocking-cap/flashlight, Honda Element, any device sold through television by a company called RONCO, and the BMW motorcycle.