Virginia FJR riders Group

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, not adjusted the CCT. It is recommended that as soon as it is making noise, you have it replaced.

I loading maps now and starting to pack my stuff. Looking forward to seeing you all at 10 am at Duckies. Have a safe trip.

Great that Jim is meeting us on the trip.

I made it home around 9:30. Had to have 10 stitches around my eye, there were two cuts. I got back to the bike around 6:00, wire tied the windshield back on and booked. I feel rough this morning but should be okay.

Thanks for all your help. This type of thing really humbles a guy.

George

I made it home around 9:30. Had to have 10 stitches around my eye, there were two cuts. I got back to the bike around 6:00, wire tied the windshield back on and booked. I feel rough this morning but should be okay.

George
Glad you made it home and are ok. The ride went well. We managed to miss the rain. Sky opened up just as we were walking over to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner. Where is the picture of the shiner?

George I am glad to hear that they took care of you at the hospital and you made it home OK. I am sorry you missed the weekend and the ride.

I hope you heal up fast and can get the bike fixed so you can enjoy at least the rest of the riding season.

George
So very glad that you made it home ok. I guess that your nerves were settled by the time you got back to your bike. I am so, so sorry this happened. Left 2 messages with you. Did you get them?

& dude... about humbling... that has happened to almost ALL of us. Nothing to be humbled about. The folks that it hasn't happened to will likely experience it at some time. Been there, done that myself.

To the rest of the 2nd meet of the VA riders... Great meeting the newest playas. Yews great folks,

Heidi

Anddd, George when you're all fixed up do let a sista' know. I'm almost always up for riding.

Last edited by a moderator:
To the rest of the 2nd meet of the VA riders... Great meeting the newest playas. Yews great folks,

Heidi

It was one hell of a birthday bash! How in the hell did we miss all that rain? That just has to chalked up to good livin'! (Ingo, remeber good livin' is spelled "Makers Mark" :dribble:

Heidi
It was one hell of a birthday bash! How in the hell did we miss all that rain? That just has to chalked up to good livin'! (Ingo, remeber good livin' is spelled "Makers Mark" :dribble:
I can only second Heidi's comment about meeting you, Janet and Jim. I had a great time. Can't wait to ride with you again soon.

Hey Bob, the Maker definitely left a Mark :blink:

had a fantastic time this weekend. enjoyed meeting everyone; learned a lot; looking forward to doing it again. george, glad you got fixed up and home ok. sorry you rode all that way and then missed out on the weekend. next time, huh?

oh, and here's the ride report from my throttle arm:

OW.

:lol:

[

oh, and here's the ride report from my throttle arm:

OW.

:lol:

Too funny!

Here is my ride report:

Dirt and shit on and in my fairing from your back tire! B)