Virginia FJR riders Group

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we do that will we just take 219 from 39 right into Lewisburg? We would have to re look at the return route too. We could just leave that up to discussion over PBRS! :dribble:

Wooh... they've gone up a bit! Well, guess that isn't too bad with tax.

There is also the Marlinton Motor Inn in Marlinton. They're ok... no breakfast & there is a restaurant on premises. Food is equal to mediocreness.

Let's hear from our other joiners b4 making a concrete decision.

FYI... I will not be drinking PBR's. Ingo, I may have one to toast you, but that will be it.

do they have a fridge? I do not remember. Not a biggie... I almost always carry a cooler with me.

PS... forgot to mention the gas station across the parking lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, left messages on Jay's cell phone, but don't know when i'll hear back -- he's in the boonies.

basically, at least one of us is definitely going on the ride -- slim possibility that we will both go.

i am up for sharing a room with heidi and whoever (whomever? stupid word ... even us english majors can't remember how to use it) else is willing to share.

I thought they had a fridge in some of the rooms, but it's been a while.

I do remember your cooler Heidi. Very nice equipment.

As far a route planning I am open to anything.

I do remember your cooler Heidi. Very nice equipment.
In my most sincere Elvis voice... thank you... thank you very much!

I guess that it doesn't hurt to ask about a fridge. To me, the more important thing is to be on the ground floor.

Sharon just PM'd me. Says that if it is just her that comes on the trip, she'd like to split a room 3 ways. That would be fine with me.

BOOKED! I did have to call, though as the confirmation put me in a smoking room. Yuck! I did get the ground floor. The room I got has 2 queens, so if those of you who are going to share end up with only one bed I will trade.

Bob, assuming that your last name is Blanch? I'm going to go ahead & make a reservation & will try to get a room near yours.

Forgot to mention... Brier Inn DOES have single rooms. Guess that you'd need to tell them when making your reservation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob, assuming that your last name is Blanch? I'm going to go ahead & make a reservation & will try to get a room near yours.
Forgot to mention... Brier Inn DOES have single rooms. Guess that you'd need to tell them when making your reservation.
It is Blanchard.

Sounds like the Brier Inn it is. Great.

Heidi/Sharon splitting a room three ways is fine with me. However it works out.

Heidi, for planning purposes, do I need to make reservations for a room at this point, or is that taken care of with the reservation you are going to make? I assume it will be a double Queen room.

I am making reservations for a double queen room so you're covered Ingo.

Reservation made. Seems that the confirmation was supposed to be emailed to me. It was not. figure that the person that took my info copied something down wrong. Ingo, all 3 of us are splitting a room. Works for me. Lodging will end up working out to roughly $27 & some change.

Heidi

Dang! I am stuck with the whole enchilada! I have an extra bed. Any takers?

Heidi, were they able to get us in the same area?

Yeah Bob, guy said that they are pretty full... but we are maybe 4 rooms away from each other. We might still have joiners between now and Saturday, too. Have you considered calling & changing your room to a single?

Reservation made. Seems that the confirmation was supposed to be emailed to me. It was not. figure that the person that took my info copied something down wrong. Ingo, all 3 of us are splitting a room. Works for me. Lodging will end up working out to roughly $27 & some change.
Heidi

WOW. Three in one room and one in the other...seems like there is a solution out there somewhere. :rolleyes:

Heidi

WOW. Three in one room and one in the other...seems like there is a solution out there somewhere. :rolleyes:
NOT! Me and the pillion!

Still an extra bed!