W33w, I'm The First To Post Pics!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slapnpop

Rest in Peace our Forum Founder
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]PICTURES HERE[/SIZE]

They're gonna be uploading for about 40 minutes after I post, cause they are huge, so be patient.

But for now, here's a taste.

allbikes.jpg

Nice shots there, slappy! How bout some names with mugs in the photos? And is that it for photos? Sheesh, we had a piddly 16 bikes on the Yosemite run and lebbenty lebben bazillion pics complete with names and naratives on a hunnerd different threads... Youz guyz is weak! :p :D

Did you click on the link? there's ~30 more pics there, but mostly of spots we stoped at on the rides.

And these were only my pictures, and I'm not much of a photographer. More are coming, I can assure you, I was just one of the first home, as I live close.

And we were too busy riding to take photos! :D :D :D :D

Did I click the link? Oh, is that what I'm suppoesed to do? Well, no frickin' duh! Why do you think I said, 'nice shots'? :p :D

And who sez you have to be stopped to click-a-pic? We train our pillions to clicky in motion... ;)

Nice shot above. But holy cow, if Yammie makes the 06 Cobalt Blue, I sure will be glad I got a silver one, cause none of you "blues" will be able to find your fjr in a parking lot.

Alright Travis! Looking good! I also have quite a few pics but since we were riding together for the most part, quite a few are similar to yours except I have a few more shots with our co-riders.

I took some shots with my co-riders coming home on 441. A few are from Clingman's Dome. Very cool pics! While riding alone I stopped to smell the flowers (so to speak). I took shots in Shady Valley & on Rte 58 in VA on my way home. Tell me, do I need a site to sponsor my photos in order to post them?

Heidi

Snapfish dot com

Yahoo Photos

are a couple free ones.

They both let people order hardcopies for pennies also.

luv,

fyi...

Go searching under the "Some Eom 2005 Pics" and you will find pictures of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Brent,

Gonna' have to look into those sites tonight.

Tell Angela that I said "HOLA"