Want to See a 2013 FJR?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacramentoMike

Not Safe For Work
Reaction score
Heard from Glenn of Clearwater Lights this week. He's wondering about mounting his lights on the '13's (the mirror mounts). No place to see them around here yet, so he's interested in seeing what Richard and Dale can post about it.

But he exhibits at the IMS every year--at least the one in the Bay Area (San Mateo), and he now tells me his buddy with Yamaha has confirmed they WILL have a 2013 FJR at the show! Want to see one, here's your chance. Nov. 16-18 in San Mateo, Dec. 14-16 in Seattle.

https://www.motorcycleshows.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dallas show is next week. I'm sure the G3 will be there. My first stop will be at the demo ride section to see if they have test rides available.

If you buy tickets, use this code: RTG

If you use it, you will get $3 off per ticket purchased and Rock The Gear will benefit for it. I know it works for Atlanta, but I only assume it will work for the other venues.

If you buy tickets, use this code: RTG

If you use it, you will get $3 off per ticket purchased and Rock The Gear will benefit for it. I know it works for Atlanta, but I only assume it will work for the other venues.
Most excellent clocklaw! Rock The Gear tells a story all should hear. I'll be using the code when I purchase tickets.

--G

Yes, I want to see a '13 AS, hope to go to the motorcycle show at the NEC, Birmingham, in three or four weeks. But [
wub.gif
]SWMBO[/
wub.gif
] won't let me have one anyway, after I got my '10 only two years ago
angry.gif

{editet to remove stupid cross post]

The Dallas show is next week. I'm sure the G3 will be there. My first stop will be at the demo ride section to see if they have test rides available.

Heads-Up Dallas!

MORE INFO! Use The PROMO CODE:JM2013 to Save!

LOOKY>>LOOKY>>Dallas | International Motorcycle Shows

USE PROMO CODE:JM2013 when ordering tickets on line!

Saved ya some money!

Very interested to hear if they are doing demo rides. Please post back if you go. Anyone from the San Diego area interested in going to the Long Beach show in December? Or for that matter anyone know of any SD area dealers with one on the floor? Called up North County Yamaha and they had no idea when or even if they might have one.

There will be a bunch of us going to the Long Beach one, not sure if anyone will be coming up from San Diego though, Steve, Roy are you coming up?

R