• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted 06 Blue FJR - Houston are

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DALaws

Reaction score
Looking for a clean, never dropped low mileage blue 06 FJR in the surrounding Houston area. Ready to buy the 'right" bike now, have cash in hand!

Good luck on your hunt Yamaha South had one, but I think it's gone. I've got to go by there today and will let you know if they still have it.

Check the For Sale ads...just put my 06 ad in last night....I drive I-10 to get back and forth from New Mexico....give me a call if you want to discuss...Ron Rieth (772) 215-6462

Good luck on your hunt Yamaha South had one, but I think it's gone. I've got to go by there today and will let you know if they still have it.
They has an 06 in blue or the 07 in maroon?
Where exactly is Yamaha South? I called the dealer(s) in Webster, etc. and they did not have the 06? Do you know the street the dealer is on?

Thanks

They has an 06 in blue or the 07 in maroon?
Where exactly is Yamaha South? I called the dealer(s) in Webster, etc. and they did not have the 06? Do you know the street the dealer is on?

Thanks

SOuthwest freeway and 1092. Phone number is 281 530-8600