• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: '06 FJR (A or AE)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 3386

Reaction score
FOUND & PURCHASED!

Wanted: '06 FJR (A or AE). Must be a California-registered bike in excellent condition.

I'm located in Long Beach, CA.

I plan on selling both of my current motorcycles, so I'm open to a partial trade for one or both of these pristine condition, low-mileage bikes:

- '98 Honda Goldwing GL1500SE, 24k miles

[SIZE=8pt] - Every option, plus new timing belt, brakes, windscreen...ready to ride from coast to coast[/SIZE]

- '99 Honda ST1100, 36k miles

[SIZE=8pt] - Black-on-black beauty with driving lights, heated grips, outlet for vest, Corbin saddle, etc.[/SIZE]

Lee ([email protected])

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Lee,

How much are you asking for the ST? I am not in the market, but I have a buddy in Yorba Linda who is...I can pass the info on to him.

Mike

Hey Lee,
How much are you asking for the ST? I am not in the market, but I have a buddy in Yorba Linda who is...I can pass the info on to him.

Mike
Mike,

I'm asking $6500 for the ST. Here a photo (below). Please have your Yorba Linda friend email me directly: [email protected]. I sometimes ride toward YL, and I'd be delighted to swing by your friend's house one weekend and let him see the ST in person.

Best,

Lee

ST1100-070806-with-bags-4-web600.jpg

I am no longer looking for an '06 FJR because I just bought one! (Everybody yell, "Yay!") :clapping:

I am, however, selling my cherry '99 Honda ST1100 (description below) on eBay: '99 Honda ST1100 for Sale on eBay Very low reserve price. Bidding ends Monday 10/9 at 6pm PST.

Please contact me ([email protected]) for more info.

Lee

Hey Lee,

Mike
Mike,

I'm asking $6500 for the ST. Here a photo (below). Please have your Yorba Linda friend email me directly: [email protected]. I sometimes ride toward YL, and I'd be delighted to swing by your friend's house one weekend and let him see the ST in person.

Best,

Lee

ST1100-070806-with-bags-4-web600.jpg

Latest posts