• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted 2012, 2014 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracer42

Reaction score
I currently own a 2007 GL1800. I'm in the market for a 2012, 2014 FJR and sell or trade my ride. I live in SC.Thank you

Good luck in yer search. If yer willing to travel, I'm sure if you check the For Sale section, there are some or will be. Of the 2012 or 2014, though both great bikes, I would go for the Gen 3, 2014.

If the 2014 was blue in color then I wouldn't consider the 2012 nearly as much as I love blue but red is my second favorite color. I've even thought about the 2016 but that would put me in a position of financing and I hate owing anyone money not to mention depreciation in a 2016. Thank you for your help!

Here's a blue 2012 in Greer, SC with less than 6000 miles. Includes new tires, helmets, pants and jackets. Looks to be about a two hour drive from you.

Good luck.

I've already talked to the owner on that one. It's definitely a possibility. If ONLY there was a blue 2014.LOL

I've already talked to the owner on that one. It's definitely a possibility. If ONLY there was a blue 2014.LOL