• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted 2014 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SRodgers

Reaction score
Looking for 2014 FJR A. I'm in Ft. Worth TX, Will drive up to 10 hrs. for the right deal. Around $8,000-$9,000 Let me know what you have. Thanks Steve

Last edited:
Hello, I have a very clean 2014 FJR ES with 63,819 miles on the OD. Ready to go with lo mileage tires etc. All service done per mfg. recommendation etc. I'm the original owner and live near San Diego Ca. give me a call if interested, at 760 201-7021

Hello, I have a very clean 2014 FJR ES with 63,819 miles on the OD. Ready to go with lo mileage tires etc. All service done per mfg. recommendation etc. I'm the original owner and live near San Diego Ca. give me a call if interested, at 760 201-7021
Thanks, but i'm looking for less miles & non ES.

Have a beautiful 2014 (fast) with 19K miles with complete dealer maintenance records, excellent brakes and low mileage tires. Live in Los Angeles.

Is possible to buy it with or without Yamaha red top box with backrest, Corbin seats, Corbin smuggler and other goodies. Also have the ES and my garage is too small for everything.

Please drop me a PM, indicating which farkles are of interest.