• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Crown, Handle (top fork clamp) Gen2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the top and bottom from my 2016 that should fit.  Same basic part number but a 10-00 at the end.  

Swapped out mine for ES upper and lowers.  

Comes with all the bearings and even has a hole on bottom of triple for a bike stand. 

I have the top and bottom from my 2016 that should fit.  Same basic part number but a 10-00 at the end.  Swapped out mine for ES upper and lowers.  Comes with all the bearings and even has a hole on bottom of triple for a bike stand. 
Sparky,

Thanks, I should have posted here sooner.  The right stuff has come my way, so now I'm all set.  Thanks everybody, for the interest.

It didn't happen without photos!
Unfortunately, this forum doesn't support direct picture uploads and I'm not much of a blogger/picture taker.  

I will say though that it took 54 OEM Yamaha pieces to put it all together and took about a month to get them all delivered.  

Price... don't ask.  

BUT... now I have the year and color bike I want (Cobalt Blue) with USD forks, AK-20 cartridges and a Penske rear shock.  

Bike came tuned with Ivan's flash as it was his actual bike, and in showroom mint condition.