• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Dash Shelf

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blassoff

Its just the dog in me, baby
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I have some additional accessories to mount and thought a dash shelf might be the way to go.

Anybody have a used shelf they want to part with? I'm interested.

Thanks...Barry :)

I have some additional accessories to mount and thought a dash shelf might be the way to go.

I have one that is used. It is the first model for the gen 2 bikes. It has a few holes drilled in it. Pay the shipping and it is yours. PM me if you are interested. I'll dig around. They sent it originally with gen 1 mounting supports. If I have them I'll let you know.

EDIT: I do have the gen I support brackets for it. You may have to get some nuts and bolts.

Last edited by a moderator:

I have one that is used. It is the first model for the gen 2 bikes. It has a few holes drilled in it. Pay the shipping and it is yours. PM me if you are interested. I'll dig around. They sent it originally with gen 1 mounting supports. If I have them I'll let you know.

EDIT: I do have the gen I support brackets for it. You may have to get some nuts and bolts.
That's excellent. Thank you.

PM Sent

I have a new (in the box) HJC C15 helmet in XL - White. Any need for it??

Blassoff, I don't want anything for the shelf.

It went out this afternoon, check your PM for the tracking number. It has bee drilled and is not perfect. You will need to touch up paint it.

If it doesn't work for you please make it available to someone else on the forum to try.

Blassoff, I don't want anything for the shelf.
It went out this afternoon, check your PM for the tracking number. It has bee drilled and is not perfect. You will need to touch up paint it.

If it doesn't work for you please make it available to someone else on the forum to try.
Nice of you.. very nice :clapping:

Latest posts