• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted- Gen 1 Radiator

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Title says it all, PM me please.
No, no it doesn't. We're all ears, so fess up.
Yeah we're a curious nosey bunch. Do you also need a radiator stone guard?

No, thought I did at first, but problem turns out to be shoddy work by the shop that swapped my radiator and frame a couple years ago.

When they put the new radiator on, they swapped the old fan onto the new radiator, but they didn't bother noticing that the mounting brackets were bent. The fan shroud was making contact with the back of the radiator, and after 20,000 miles finally wore several holes in the backside of the radiator.

Not that big of a deal. Patched the current radiator so I can ride all I want, but would prefer to get a new one on there at some point.

Not that big of a deal. Patched the current radiator so I can ride all I want, but would prefer to get a new one on there at some point.
I have a new one in the factory box in my shop, purchased for my '04. Never installed. Will have to check to see how much I paid for it and establish a fair price. How about an offer ? If you are interested PM me.

Thanks,

George