• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Throttle Tube

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent

Who said FJR's don't do dirt?
Reaction score
Anyone want to toss there old throttle tube my way? I'm thinking I could use it on the XS since the stock tube for that bike is to short for most grips. With the sheer number of G2 tubes being used on the FJR's, I figgure there should be plenty of take off's :p

I think I still have my old one from my AE. I think it's longer than the A model but you could probably cut it off.

I think I still have the stock throttle tube with stock grip from my 2008 FJR A, along with the left-hand grip. Removed almost immediately after my very cold 80-mile ride home from the dealer to be replaced with the heated grip kit.

I don't even want to know what you really want this thing for. I think I still have mine if the others don't come through, always willing to help out the sick and demented. :p

I think I still have the stock throttle tube with stock grip from my 2008 FJR A, along with the left-hand grip.
Now that could work. Got a price in mind? Shipping would be to 95112? After measuring the grip on my FJR, I think I can do this without having to actually modify the tube B)

I don't even want to know what you really want this thing for. I think I still have mine if the others don't come through, always willing to help out the sick and demented. :p
Actually, I really do want it for the XS :p . The FJR and the XS both have 7/8 bars, and are cable actuated throttles.

Beuler?.... Beuler?.... Beuler?....

news_beuler.jpg

Still looking for a tube.

pm me your address, will ship mine. For $5 you can have the bike that went with it.

WooHoo! One should be in the mail soon, if somehting happens and it falls thru, I'll get back to ya v65 B)

$5 for a used FJR? :huh: