• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle For Sale wanted to buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a low mileage 2012 parts bike without wheels, tank and plastics. Mostly mechanical and electrical items still available in So Cal, including engine, brakes, switches, seat, wiring, and such. Prices are low as the garage space is needed for other m/c projects.

Have a low mileage 2012 parts bike without wheels, tank and plastics. Mostly mechanical and electrical items still available in So Cal, including engine, brakes, switches, seat, wiring, and such. Prices are low as the garage space is needed for other m/c projects.
Eric, do you have the clutch master clamp part? The 2014 doesn't have it, it has a ram ball mounted, and is missing the rear section of the clamp.

Eric, do you have the clutch master clamp part? The 2014 doesn't have it, it has a ram ball mounted, and is missing the rear section of the clamp.

Thanks for asking. The 4KG-25867-00-00 MASTER CYLINDER BRACKET that clamps the cutch master cylinder on my 2012 parts bike is cracked. Will keep my eyes open for any others I might have, and PM you if I find one.

Have a triple tree still in the frame. Believe it is straight, but it is currently buried under a lot of cables and wires. They are so cheap on eBay that you might get one from them sooner.

Sorry, but I can't help you with forks and front stay.
thanks for your response... the stay is probably the most needed...forks are salvageable...
anyone out there with a second generation stay?