• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iris

formerly "herfjr"
Reaction score
Hi,

I had a little mishap with that silver, plastic panel that's located by the thighs. I need the one on the right side (while being seated) on the bike. If anyone has one laying around that they don't need, please PM me and let me know how much you want for it.

Thanks...

-Iris

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhhh, does anyone else have questions about how this happened?

I've decided not to ask.

Uhhhh, does anyone else have questions about how this happened?I've decided not to ask.
Don't ask, don't tell. :eek:

In case you don't find a used one, the right side is about $40 at mr cycles.. Strange, but the left side is more expensive at $75.

Uhhhh, does anyone else have questions about how this happened?I've decided not to ask.
I'm not telling. I will say this though; it had something to do with wires melting and alot of smoke. I didn't really need those wires anyway :eek:

I'm not telling. I will say this though; it had something to do with wires melting and alot of smoke. I didn't really need those wires anyway :eek:
"Once you let the magic smoke out...you can't put it back in..."
Ohhhh, you can replace the "magic $moke", the sell it by the grain and you don't want to know the price.

"Once you let the magic smoke out...you can't put it back in..."
Ohhhh, you can replace the "magic $moke", the sell it by the grain and you don't want to know the price.
I hear in Cali as long as you have a prescription for it, it could cost you less... :drag: