• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Altinger

Reaction score
Hey all.

Grrrrr. I just stopped at the local bike shop to pick up a bike cover for the year. Well their gay parking lot has posts to keep the cars out of the motorcycle parking and as I backed the bike out, I smashed into the post. The rear left taillight is smooshed. Need a new one. 2006 FJR

Email me if you have one and price including shipping to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

- John

Last edited by a moderator:
John

I don't have one to sell but there's some bad news :huh:

The rear light assembly is one single piece, i.e.: tail lights and turn signals (MRSP $149).

Stef

John

I don't have one to sell but there's some bad news :huh:

The rear light assembly is one single piece, i.e.: tail lights and turn signals (MRSP $149).

Stef

[/quot

i have the ass. for 03 dont know if it is diff

70.00 plus shipping

Thanks all.

Bah. I'll go buy a new one. A little under $200 Canadian with tax. I don't want used parts on a basically new bike. Only has 4000KMs on it. :)

Thanks though

Thanks all.
Bah. I'll go buy a new one. A little under $200 Canadian with tax. I don't want used parts on a basically new bike. Only has 4000KMs on it. :)

Thanks though

Did you try University Motors, Mike Kolstad is the contact, best source I have found.

m_kolstad at yahoo.com is his email, Fargo ND.