• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanting to trade Touratech Risers for Genmar or Similar

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stose85

Reaction score
Hey guys I installed a set of Touratech risers on the bike, and I'm not entirely happy with the rotation of the bars outward. Link below with description. 20mm rise with an outward rotation.

https://www.touratech-usa.com/Store/1617/PN-613-0150/Handlebar-risers-20mm-FJR1300-2006-on

It wouldn't be as big a deal if I was a little taller (I'm 5'8). I'm looking to trade for a set of Genmar, Helibar, or similar risers. The TT's install just like the Genmar and it does require a little bit of work. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks!

Not sure about the brand i have collecting dust in my shop.I will send you a photo of them VIA my phone. If your interested, PM me and we will chat. Cost is free but you pay shipping.

I've got the triple clamps version from helibar with some risers too. Its listed in the for sale section somewhere....

and if you're in Oklahoma, you can take a ride down, put them on.... go for a cruise and see if you like them.

Latest posts