WCR 2011 RideMaster Needed!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRGuy

FJR Rally Addict! :D
Reaction score
Help Needed!

As I have no GPS software,
dribble.gif
is there anyone out there that could create some GPS files for some possible rides from Radium to Blue River?
unsure.gif

I could, buy you might not like my choice of road surfaces.

:)

If this is the area you refer to, oddly enough, I may actually have some route files for that section. Passed through that area a couple years ago, but didn't get to ride as much as I had planned.

Last edited by a moderator:

If this is the area you refer to, oddly enough, I may actually have some route files for that section. Passed through that area a couple years ago, but didn't get to ride as much as I had planned.
Actually, that route would be the first and, IMHO, the most reasonable option. Will make for a full day with the site-seeing / photo ops along the way!
biggrin.gif

Actually, that route would be the first and, IMHO, the most reasonable option. Will make for a full day with the site-seeing / photo ops along the way!
biggrin.gif
If you could get Jeff to lead, it would only take a half day!