WCR 2013 registration is OPEN

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<snip> However, they do scan your plate with a camera, not sure what they check for?
Then they ask you "repeatedly" what's your plate number or can you move slightly forward so I can see the plate...Makes me want to ask WTFO?

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
Likewise - never heard of Canadian Customs asking for registration but bring your existing docs with you anyway. Of course, if you were riding a Harley it would be a different matter entirely.

looks like there are a few restaurants/Pubs within staggering distance of the LCI.....
R
Might be all we have...weather report (at least now) looks like a repeat of last year at Castlegar...

Bring your rain gear, it's 55 and pouring the rain here now!

--G

And no Audi to hide in.....oh wait I have a convertible rented....duh. maybe i will change that when i get there.

Will be a good test for the new Roadcrafter i guess.

R

jun 19
wx_87.png
Showers 58° 41°
jun 20
wx_67.png
Cloudy 62° 43°
jun 21
wx_66.png
P Cloudy 62° 44°
jun 22
wx_69.png
M Cloudy 68° 48

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what all y'all have planned for your time here, but if it works, Sylvia and I would love to host an evening at Casa FastJoyRide which is a whopping 12 minutes north of the LCI - depending on whether the highways contractor is blocking traffic or not.

As alcoholic beverages may be involved we would be happy to run a quadracycle shuttle service from Winfield to here (and back) so that all can enjoy the evening and the murdercycles can stay safely in Winfield.

It sounds like the Friday activity will be the m/c museum/bbq - which I've not yet visited and am looking forward to.

How about Saturday night for here? We can either do an after dinner thing which could include a bonfire down on our beach (weather permitting), or we can do a BBQ and salads and after dinner thing here - if folks would be interested in that?

What say you WCR peeps?