WCR 2013 (with invitation)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your dates are a perfect conflict with SW-FOG.
That said, there are no 'rules', and it's not a competition, but there are lots of opinions... and everyone is entitled to theirs.
Since these events are coordinated through this Forum I thought there were some rules about not having conflicting dates, at least within a Region.....but that is my bad since I was thinking of BC as being part of the the Western Region, which it is not. Seems like I do remember SW-FOG going out of their way not to have a date conflict with the first WCR in 2010 by waiting for WCR to establish its dates before selecting its own.....and you are right, this does seem to be a popular time frame. I now have 5 different events (including 2 Nationals) in the Western States to choose from that week.
You're indeed correct MCRIDER007, Big-D - Dan Compton and BeemerDonS - Don Stanley did wait and coordinate our SW-FOG dates with the WCR Organizers in 2010 in order not to "step on" WCR. Bodacious Barb whispered sweetly in Papa Chuy Viejo's ear and this horny old Irishman will do just about anything for a beautiful Blonde - whip me/beat me/make me write bad checks!

cycle-tramp.jpg

"There is only so many weekends to plan events. Attend the ones you like and the rest will get along just fine." But Goat Fecking FJRay is also correct, we are now having so many FJR Forum events that there is going to be conflicts because so much is going on. But this is a great happening for us, it proves how popular the FJR Forum is and just how cool we FJR Forum Friends are!

Last edited by a moderator:
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="MCRIDER007" data-cid="1037797" data-time="1359785151"><p>

I now have 5 different events (including 2 Nationals) in the Western States North America to choose from that week.</p></blockquote>

Fixed it for ya! (WCR isn't in the States!) ;)

And don't forget the option in Central Canada too! :D

Maybe I would have liked to go to my second WCR but I can't now because I have a count to keep up with for CFR.

Because we are counting over there...
fool.gif

I wish you guys and gals a very good turnout with the best weather!
punk.gif

accomodation info is posted up in the opening post no, so REGISTRATION is OPEN

Once you have booked, please shoot me an email [email protected] so we can keep the attendees list up-to-date

thanks muchly, see you soon!

b

Off-topic, so I apologize in advance. Is WTFO is officially dead? Replaced by GOTC?

PS - Passport needed for Canadian border crossing?

Off-topic, so I apologize in advance. Is WTFO is officially dead? Replaced by GOTC?
Roger, rawrger, this is a passport req'd event for you Californicators.

As for WTFO? no idea....haven't heard any rustlings, maybe ask the great powers that be?

I am in and looking forward to it. I am going to do an Ironbutt on the way up and Emily will fly in. I know we will be doing a ride into Banff.

I'm pretty sure you wiil also need the passport to get back into the US now, courtesy of Dept. of Homeland Security.

Four more to attend - 3 of us on 2013 FJR's and 1 on a Hardley. We'll be finishing of a week long road trip in northern BC so this is a perfect end to the trip. Looking forward to meeting new friends and comparing farkles before heading home to Vancouver for me, and Calgary for my amigos. See ya soon.

Latest posts