WCR 2015 - Any interest out there?

Help Support FJRForum:

Bungie

FrostBack #2 - IBA # 44620
Reaction score
Line and I have been talking about where to go for our vacation this summer. I'd love, LOVE to take her out to BC, but CFR just doesn't work for us time wise. But July or August will. We were thinking the East Coast (Cabot Trail). But this is an option as well.

Subscribed.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
Papa Chuy Viejo and Son Seth would be interested in 2016, Old Michael and ShinyPartsUp want it held in Lynn Lake, Manitoba eh! Beauty, eh!

Last edited by a moderator:

FastJoyRide

Members++
Reaction score
There's a cool old character hotel in Quilchena which Barb and I discussed this Fall. Are we going to make this happen m'dear? If we are we may need to get going on locking in some accommodation...

escapefjrtist

Searching for Dry Roads
Reaction score
You might want to PM (or email) Barb, Dave...she hasn't been active here since mid-September.

@Wheatie, if you're considering the Seattle area as a jumping off point give me a shout. My summer is filling up [with work...
no2.gif
] but with a little notice we could show you some great roads and scenery up here.

--G

barb

the Vixen of Vancouver Island
Reaction score
There's a cool old character hotel in Quilchena which Barb and I discussed this Fall. Are we going to make this happen m'dear? If we are we may need to get going on locking in some accommodation...
sounds like some folks are otherwise engaged, but as that Quilchena Resort is a small one as it is, it might just mean we have a cozy event. I will shoot them an email and see what their availability is like for Aug wknds 2016

Mr_Canoehead

Members++
Reaction score
Watching the thread, put me down as interested - the CFR is a bit too far from YYC.

I stayed at the Quilchena Hotel a few years ago with my daughter. It's a nice place with a decent restaurant - and it's not far from Merritt in case of overflow. Shared bathrooms freaked my daughter out.

Fairlaner

The Bartender Whisperer
Reaction score
some of us are planning a trip to Victoria after the Rueben run in Sept but you never know......

R