WCR 2015 - Any interest out there?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Line and I have been talking about where to go for our vacation this summer. I'd love, LOVE to take her out to BC, but CFR just doesn't work for us time wise. But July or August will. We were thinking the East Coast (Cabot Trail). But this is an option as well.

Subscribed.

Papa Chuy Viejo and Son Seth would be interested in 2016, Old Michael and ShinyPartsUp want it held in Lynn Lake, Manitoba eh! Beauty, eh!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are mosquitos bigger than your bikes in Manitoba in the summer....

I'll be in Merritt, next August.............BTBS

There's a cool old character hotel in Quilchena which Barb and I discussed this Fall. Are we going to make this happen m'dear? If we are we may need to get going on locking in some accommodation...

You might want to PM (or email) Barb, Dave...she hasn't been active here since mid-September.

@Wheatie, if you're considering the Seattle area as a jumping off point give me a shout. My summer is filling up [with work...
no2.gif
] but with a little notice we could show you some great roads and scenery up here.

--G

There's a cool old character hotel in Quilchena which Barb and I discussed this Fall. Are we going to make this happen m'dear? If we are we may need to get going on locking in some accommodation...
sounds like some folks are otherwise engaged, but as that Quilchena Resort is a small one as it is, it might just mean we have a cozy event. I will shoot them an email and see what their availability is like for Aug wknds 2016

Watching the thread, put me down as interested - the CFR is a bit too far from YYC.

I stayed at the Quilchena Hotel a few years ago with my daughter. It's a nice place with a decent restaurant - and it's not far from Merritt in case of overflow. Shared bathrooms freaked my daughter out.

some of us are planning a trip to Victoria after the Rueben run in Sept but you never know......

R