WCR Route

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairlaner

The Bartender Whisperer
Reaction score
Jorstin and I will be leaving LA on Saturday june 15th, we are heading to Redding,Sunday we head for Portland and then Monday we head into Victoria we will be at the Inn at Laurel Point Monday and tuesday then we will take a ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay wednesday morning....we are going to go up thru Whistler to Kamloops for Wednesday night then onto Kelowna for Thursday.

the return trip is going to be down thru Idaho somewhere....

Who's going up what way?

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Richard,

Rosalind and I live right in Horseshoe Bay so if you have time before you head up the Sea to Sky Hwy. to Whistler, drop in for a cup of coffee. Otherwise we'll see you up in Kelowna - we're probably going to wait until Thursday a.m. to leave.

Cheers, Dana

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you will be in Kamloops Wed. 19th.

I will be in the UK for my mother's 92nd birthday on the 13th, if I'm back by then I'm buying at the Noble Pig (best pint in town!).

Al.

Hi Richard,
Rosalind and I live right in Horseshoe Bay so if you have time before you head up the Sea to Sky Hwy. to Whistler, drop in for a cup of coffee. Otherwise we'll see you up in Kelowna - we're probably going to wait until Thursday a.m. to leave.

Cheers, Dana
Hey Dana. Is Trolls still there? Haven't been to Horseshoe Bay for years.

Al.

Hi Richard,

Cheers, Dana
Hey Dana. Is Trolls still there? Haven't been to Horseshoe Bay for years.

Al.
Yup, still there. Had breakfast at Trolls a couple of days ago with a friend. The owner, Gary Troll, is famous for winning the lottery - twice!