WCR Shirts - The Sequel

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 6393

the Vixen of Vancouver Island
Reaction score
There seemed to be a few folks who either wished they had ordered, didn't get an order placed in time, or just plain wanted a second or 3rd shirt.

Those who would like a shirt, please send me a PM and when I get back from after rally hi-jinx with Ms. Ty I will get on this and see what/how a second order would work.

I know the printing company said 1 or 2 of's would likely be a bit expensive, but if we can get at least a dozen shirts or so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Let me know, and I'll get back to y'all shortly!

b

barb,

For the prices these guys will be paying, maybe we could put MEM's "Spank Me" logo on the back. What'ya think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've actually had a few PM's. Gonna check into the damage next week.

Been working at my day job non-stop the last couple days, making up for time spent away at the rally.

Bed time for this chick.

g'night all

*hugs*

barb,
For the prices these guys will be paying, maybe we could put MEM's "Spank Me" logo on the back. What'ya think?
Uhm....not to insult Mary Ellen....BUT, if we have a choice, I'd rather have a picture of Barb modeling mine before it's sent? :blink:

I mean...er...wouldn't she loook cute with her new braces and wearing a 2X WCR shirt? No, you can't keep it for a "sleepie"!

[SIZE=8pt]Well...maybe....if you asked really really nicely.[/SIZE]

Been working at my day job non-stop the last couple days, making up for time spent away at the rally.

Bed time for this chick.

g'night all

*hugs*
8:17 PM, good gawd gurl.

Hey, I want one...

Please? :wub:

Bed time for this chick.

g'night all

*hugs*

Hey, I want one...

Just because you had to work and couldn't attend? What's up with that?

Bed time for this chick.

g'night all

*hugs*

Hey, I want one...

Just because you had to work and couldn't attend? What's up with that?
Exactly MM... it's my money making time..

..but I was reading each glorius post and reviewing all the pantie pix as they were posted, so I was there as much as I (sigh) could be....

You sure missed a good one......

I think :ermm: :ermm: :drinks: :drinks: :derisive: :derisive:

R

You sure missed a good one......

I think :ermm: :ermm: :drinks: :drinks: :derisive: :derisive:

R
We understand that you somehow have no recollection of certain events, however, there are pictures!

It seems that Fairlaner had a good time........ :rolleyes: ....though he'll deny being there and in that state. :dribble: