weird weather

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bustanut joker

Reaction score
As I sit here watching the weather here in mid Michigan We have Winter Storm warnings fifty miles north (snow) Moby ones, Freezing rain and ice storm warnings twenty miles north, trinnibobs, AND Tornado watch twenty miles south, jestals. How do I dress for this ride? :eek:

:jester:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bustanut,

I jost drove back this afternoon from Grand Rapids back to Oakland county. Went from pouring rain, dime sized hail, frozen roads and finally mist and fog just east of Lansing. Just took the dog out for a walk, had the wind whip up to about 50mph (with driving rain) took a tumble on the wet grass down a hill. :angry:

Let's see what happens when all this rain freezes tonight (powerlines are going to get it).

BTW, Traverse city got 8 inches of snow this morning and are expecting up to 18 inches more tonight. <_< Snowmobilers, rejoice!

Michigan, enjoy the winters! :D

BTW, I would recommend a bright orange Scuba grade dry suit...with Knox armor and air conditioning! That should fit the bill! :p

Bustanut,I jost drove back this afternoon from Grand Rapids back to Oakland county.  Went from pouring rain, dime sized hail, frozen roads and finally mist and fog just east of Lansing.  Just took the dog out for a walk, had the wind whip up to about 50mph (with driving rain) took a tumble on the wet grass down a hill.  :angry:

Let's see what happens when all this rain freezes tonight (powerlines are going to get it).

BTW, Traverse city got 8 inches of snow this morning and are expecting up to 18  inches more tonight.  <_<   Snowmobilers, rejoice! 

Michigan, enjoy the winters! :D
I would like to thank all you nice people in the unitied states for the nice weather we are getting this weekend.

It is always nice to share! ;)

We occasionally like to throw in some complimentary acid rain for our Canadian friends as well. :D

Now don't get all moist and rush out and thank us for that either. OK?! :p

Weird here in N. VA too - 8" of snow last Sunday - mid-50's Tue - Thu; back to 30's today and snow forcast for Sun/Mon! Pretty neat riding to/from work on Wed with clear roads and snow piled everywhere else. Actually been a pretty good winter here, I've ridden every week at least once. :D