West Coast Gathering (WCG) - Group Dinner Info - June 17, 2023

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang it... I knew I forgot something!

6pm - will update the first post soon. ;)
Down to the wire for me due to my work schedule. Getting off work Friday afternoon, making the ride to Ft Bragg after work probably arriving around 6 p.m., not finding a hotel available. Any suggestions?

Down to the wire for me due to my work schedule. Getting off work Friday afternoon, making the ride to Ft Bragg after work probably arriving around 6 p.m., not finding a hotel available. Any suggestions?

Try calling the Super 8 and see if maybe there's availability. Other than that, do a Google search for hotels nearby. This is their busy season so it may be a challenge this late in the game to find one that's affordable. Do read reviews on the cheaper motels... you get what you pay for. ;)

Tyler,
sent in by Paypal $64 for 2 dinners on Sat for me (Dan Dozier/Woodypecker) and ride partner Henry. Both will be fish/shrimp. Will ride up from Stockton on Friday, couldn't make it on Thurs >:-(
Lookin forward and THANK YOU for all your effort and time organizing us heathens!
Dan

I've been told that someone cancelled their room. Will this person contact me off list please? I phoned Windham and they don't know who the person is who cancelled. If I know this name, I may be able to get this room. Thank you!

I've been told that someone cancelled their room. Will this person contact me off list please? I phoned Windham and they don't know who the person is who cancelled. If I know this name, I may be able to get this room. Thank you!
Most likley whoever cancelled isn't following this thread anymore. Perhaps you should call the hotel directly and see if you can get on a list to pick up a room if there is another cancellation by one of us or the general public.