West Coast Gathering (WCG) - June 15-18, 2023, Fort Bragg, CA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have not heard from the following folks about the group dinner on Saturday night. Have sent a PM to all but no response. If you are planning on joining, please get me your meal choices and payment asap. Thanks!

Bigharv
Brodie
Carl/n2osx + Amy
EddyRascal +1
gfran+ Cindy
Jamming Jimmy
JP/PhatAir4Me +1
kornbread
Mike/ekiM
Neil San Diego
norcal rider
Sam/puppychow
Road_Runner
Rog/rogdeb
Rusty3
Skooter

Have not heard from the following folks about the group dinner on Saturday night. Have sent a PM to all but no response. If you are planning on joining, please get me your meal choices and payment asap. Thanks!

Bigharv
Brodie
Carl/n2osx + Amy
EddyRascal +1
gfran+ Cindy
Jamming Jimmy
JP/PhatAir4Me +1
kornbread
Mike/ekiM
Neil San Diego
norcal rider
Sam/puppychow
Road_Runner
Rog/rogdeb
Rusty3
Skooter
Sorry Tyler, I've been out of touch for a while. Unfortunately, we won't be able to make this trip.

Neil

Mike Cook and I are leaving for Ft. Bragg this morning. I've created a Google shared album for the trip/event. Anyone going is welcome to add photos of their trip to the album.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LdozHz36Az9o2Cr58
Nice job setting up this album! I wanted to go this time but will attend the next event in NorCal. Just got my FJR earlier this year.

We're in LA Pine tonight, where the heck is everyone? Stayed at Eagle lake campground last night and left at 7 am at about 40 degrees. We were rained on, snowed on and hailed on 6 times. By the time we got to Alturas, we said screw camping at John Day near freezing overnight, so I knew where there was a warm room and a hot tub. Home tomorrow. Thanks Tyler, had a blast

CFO and I made it home safely last night at 10P. Ugh!! Long grind...took 6 hours to make Grants Pass, then epic traffic & rain south of Portland, mixed with 2" of hail on the road near the WA border. Needless to say, glad we were surrounded by windows this time.

Thanks Tyler for arranging this get-together. Great seeing all you bums again!

~G&J

Home safe at 4:00 pm. It was definitely warmer today, mostly 50 to 60 degrees. Warmest we saw was rolling into home at 69 degrees. Hey but, summer starts tomorrow.
Glad to know you survived camping next to the thermostat in LaPine. After Eagle Lake will she ever camp again?

Ft. Bragg was a good time!