WFO10

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Hal and all. I'm sorry it didn't work out. I was hoping to get my hands on some of those goodies you had lined up!

Fred
Hmmm... maybe they'll pass those lined up goodies onto someone who is still going... or bring them themselves? I'm sure they'd find good homes!
unsure.gif
Just a thought!

Kind of like an end of a tradition,

or hopefully a transformation to a newer one.

I could not attend due to simple calendar demands - and I APPLAUD those who will still go, meet good peeps, party hearty, and enjoy life.

Hal and team, THANK YOU for all your efforts. I have no clue how many hours are already invested, but I bet the number is huge - and at volunteer wages.

dcarver
I second that! B)

Dang me, I really shoulda got my anny in there, and now it's too dang late. :angry2:

Wooda been a good ride from here to Idaho Falls!

Shoot! :russian_roulette:

There are a number of us going anyway. Come on up. :yahoo:

For all those that have reservations: still come out. I live here (Idaho Falls), I've got days off and know all the "local" roads and can help out with whatever. I'm sure we can still have some great group rides and good times.

In my haste yesterday I neglected to extent my thanks to all those that worked so hard to get this far. It is too bad we came up short, and I'll look forward to doing what I can do to help more in the future.

Did like the the idea of WTF-O :dribble:

Well, crapola, guys. This sucks.

I'm glad we were able to swing by WFO last year to meet youz guyz.

Weather is looking HOT!!! Better order a cooling vest before I head down!

Looking forward to seeing those that are still going! See you all by the pool Friday night!
yahoo.gif

CRAP!! Why does sh!t happen just before I'm scheduled to leave on a trip? :(

Everyone have a great time! See you another time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.