What are you doing for Valentines?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I know what I'll be doing. Delivering flowers, like 160 orders worth! Along with 5 other delivery drivers. O'dark thirty to who knows when and then get to take my roses home to give to the wifey. Just what I wanted to do after doing that all day.... :blink: PM. <>< :D

I'm at work so I can't see the video :angry: or perhaps thats a good thing :unsure:

Anyway, I got up extra early and went to my office where I forgot my wife's card and picked it up, then went through the starbucks drive-through and got her a white Chocolate Moca and brought them back for her as she was starting her day. I had to leave at 7am to go study for a test in my morning class then off to work. I'm getting ready to leave work now and pick up the flowers I have on order and deliver them myself. (Sometimes, it PAYS to be the messenger!) Did I mention that my wonderful wife is the reason I am able to own a new FJR and she encouraged me to get it? Man I love my wife!