What did you get your wife for x-mas??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eve would look good in that, Toe. Remember to post pictures here... :rolleyes:
Good news, you were right. She did look good in it.
Bad news, failed to get a pic before it came off.

DSC01561.jpg

Since I don't have a wife, I bought my ex-wife a rabid dog.
I bought the lovely and beautiful ex-Mrs. Madmike2 a divorce 10 years ago. I haven't yet thought of a present to top that. :yahoo:

Eve would look good in that, Toe. Remember to post pictures here... :rolleyes:
Good news, you were right. She did look good in it.
Bad news, failed to get a pic before it came off.
You are baaaaad Bob, in a good way.....but baaaaad! :lol:

Did you fail to get the picture because you were, uhm, distracted? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are going about this all wrong. You have to give to get.

I gave:

A new Digital camera, for taking even more pictures of our 1 year old.

A day at the spa, so I can be out riding while she's gone.

Some jewelry she had been asking for, but nothing crazy.

I recieved:

An Areostich Roadcrafter suit with back and hip pads.

A pair of Icon Merc gloves.

A pair of Etymotic 6i earbuds.

A Slime tire pump for on the bike.

Did I mention we decided to go a little crazy this year? Well, here's to my wife for taking that thought to heart!

I got her:

A New Electric Guitar and Amp

A Pair of WAY-TOO Expensive Boots she had been asking for

AN Ipod speaker thingy

She gave me a

Throttlemeister Throttle Lock

She always makes out better than me price wise, but I don't care.

Oh Yeah,

I DID buy her a towel/laundry holder which was supposed to be a "Treadmill" a few years back because that is what she siad she wanted. Turns out Plastic Surgery is what she REALLY wanted. :p

Don't make the mistake I did!!! I bought her a nice jewelry box because she always has jewelry laying around and no particular place to store it.

The problem is, the Jewelry box is big, and has lots of extra room for Jewelry!!!! I think you see where I am going with this.....

Hello Jewelry.... Goodby Farkles..... :cray:

I got her:

AN Ipod speaker thingy

She gave me a

Yeah, but you have the bike!

She has me. How can I possibly top that? Lessee, where'd I put that huge bow...

Tried that with wife number 1. She wanted to know if I kept the receipt.

Losers,

I bought mine a David Hasselhoff blow up doll an' she ain't bitched once about me off ridin' the last three days.

Oh I was supposed to be disabled by this point but my surgery was put off fer a coupla weeks, so I might better get some saddle time in :rolleyes:

Ah she bought me one bike item, a cover from mama yama fer my bike.

Suppose I should get home and see how it fits.

:jester:

Well guys,she got me a russell seat ordered and I got me a garmin2730 for myself.

How's that for some christmas presents,Oh I also got me a pc111.Now I'm broke.

Smitty,you're lucky you do all those farkle installs to finance your own farkles,cause your wife probably didn't appreciate your gifts.

I know that was a joke post.You really didn't give her all that crap,right?

Smitty,

Those gifts offer no guarantee for your intended goal...Now a tapeworm...that is almost guaranteed to do the job.

For next christmas get her the gift that is more than a weight loss system...it's a pet and a friend too. :dribble:

I got her:

AN Ipod speaker thingy

She gave me a

She always makes out better than me price wise, but I don't care.

Oh Yeah,

I DID buy her a towel/laundry holder which was supposed to be a "Treadmill" a few years back because that is what she siad she wanted. Turns out Plastic Surgery is what she REALLY wanted. :p

I got her:

A Kitchenaid Artisan Mixer,

A kitchen island to put it on.

She gave me: A freakin' ZUMO...and enough cookies to choke a horse! :yahoo:

A t-shirt & vibrator set. This way if she doesn't like the shirt she can go fuck herself! :evilsmiley03: Other than that, she got a whole buncha lingerie from everywhere. Something like this :dribble:

NWS Naughty thongs

And one of those SLVR phones! I got a torque wrench, a Janesko calendar and painting/print w/ her signature! New Years Eve was more fun though.

I gave her a good time for the twelve days of Christmas. She gave me a positive urine pregnancy test yesterday. We're thrilled that baby #2 is on the way.

Is Smitty still with us? Looking at his gift list for his wife, I'm thinking he may be an endangered species.

It's only OK to give household appliances as X-mas gifts if you dress them up. I did give my wife a vacumn cleaner for X-mas, but it's a robot, and it was wearing a diamond necklace.

She give me a Joe Rocket Leather jacket, and positive responses to ride request. :rolleyes:

I don't know how well the vacumn works, but it's hilarious watching the dog chase it. :lol:

I bought her a dual-tone (polymer coated blued slide and nickel frame) CZ 75B in 9 mm. Being in a generous mood, I also bought her 3 boxes of 100 Winchester White Box 9 mm ammo. :clapping:

Problem is, she hates guns. So, I'll have to shoot it. ;)

Ron

I bought her a dual-tone (polymer coated blued slide and nickel frame) CZ 75B in 9 mm. Being in a generous mood, I also bought her 3 boxes of 100 Winchester White Box 9 mm ammo. :clapping:
Problem is, she hates guns. So, I'll have to shoot it. ;)

Ron
Huh? CZ 75B?

Well, I also brought home a 40fr ewal with 3 liter irrigation bags and a bottle of ketamine.