What it looks like today

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wfooshee

O, Woe is me!!
Reaction score
Lousy cell phone image, but you get the idea. 78 degrees, bikinis on the beach, blah blah blah. Only a week after friggin' Valentine's Day, for cryin' out loud!

I was workin' though. On my lunch break today:

IMAG0093.jpg

IMAG0094.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lousy cell phone image, but you get the idea. 78 degrees, bikinis on the beach, blah blah blah. Only a week after friggin' Valentine's Day, for cryin' out loud!

I was workin' though. On my lunch break today:

IMAG0093.jpg

IMAG0094.jpg

I would post a picture of my snow bank but you are already to happy so I won't bother. :p

Same here Ray..

Walt, my son sent this to harass me with Saturday

water1.jpg

Think I'm going to have to hit him with a stick next time he comes home.

Same here Ray..

Walt, my son sent this to harass me with Saturday

water1.jpg

Think I'm going to have to hit him with a stick next time he comes home.

Hit him a couple times for me. Mine are smart enough not to come around. They are afraid of work.

@Patriot: Local forecast calls for temps reaching 70 Saturday, so I'm probably game!

@Bust: What's he doing wandering around the beach? Did he go AWOL or sumthin'??!?!?!

BTW, Pensacola Beach is the location of an annual Blue Angels air show, second Saturday every July. I used to enjoy it, went nearly every year, but lately everyone and his dog shows up at dawn with an EZ-Up, and the assholes among those will not let you even walk in between them to get anywhere on the beach. Of course, you can't see shit if you're near one, because the sky is blocked. If you stand in front of it, they yell at you for for blocking their view, since they got there for the space at the crack of dawn.

What made the beach show great was the slope of the beach meant nobody in front of you blocked your view. Great pictures!!!! But with the construction that goes on all day now, you can't even get there early and count on being able to see. Until they stop the EZ-Ups, I think I'm gonna start passing on the beach show.

None of that is relavent to you guys, of course, because he's gonna be done and outa there by then, right? Or will he still be around?

Weekend libo for those guys now Walt. He'll be down there for at least a year plus from what he's heard from the top.

From what he's saying it's pretty crowded right now.

He was 6 weeks before he got picked up for his first of three Schools, said the most of the ATC people will be waiting up to 8 months to be picked up..

I'll whack him twice for ya Ray. Then I'm going to run like hell..

Yeah, Bust, remember what I said on your birthday. I'd throw back a cold one for ya, then break the bottle and save it for when I saw ye. :lol:

ATC, huh? Boy can get paid when he gets out, then, right?

Assuming he wants out. Mine's a career man.

His initial MOS was ATC, but he had a change of heart before boot. Now it's 6400, something with the front facing radar..

Not sure on the career just yet. He's going to get his teaching certificate while he's in. He's been talking about teaching for several years.

Hoping we can get down there later this summer. ;)

I'll whack him twice for ya Ray. Then I'm going to run like hell..
No...no...no! Whack him twice, and when he takes the stick away from you and rears back to whack you.....hand him a slip of paper with Ray's address on it! :yahoo:
Who asked you ???? By the time Barry sees his kid he will have forgotten anyway :)

". . . 78 degrees, bikinis on the beach, blah blah blah. Only a week after friggin' Valentine's Day, for cryin' out loud!

Had a better camera this time.

DSC00001.JPG
Next picture, use a better LENS. Take one with some of those bikinis on the beach, fer cryin' out loud!

Even OM would have done that, for pete's sake.

Peckerhead.

I just watched the sun go down (still too early) and mused that it'll be another month before motorcycle life returns to New England... :glare: