What time of year is it?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just came in to the house from attempting to work in my front yard. Screw that, it is only 48F out there; it's only getting to 63F today, this Desert Rat Zonie cannot take this brutal fecking cold!

I want to be with Jessica Alba on the beach right now, drinking Mojitos and Cuba Libres!

jessica-alba-130_0.jpg
Don, that's just not fair. How am I going to get anything done around here, with that staring at me? Damnit man, have some consideration.

I just came in to the house from attempting to work in my front yard. Screw that, it is only 48F out there; it's only getting to 63F today, this Desert Rat Zonie cannot take this brutal fecking cold!

I want to be with Jessica Alba on the beach right now, drinking Mojitos and Cuba Libres!

** pic of some overdressed chick with a mutilated navel **
There's no beach where you are, people would congratulate you on how cute your granddaughter is (were she actually there,) and the only way she'd be there is in your imagination after too many of those Mojitos and Cuba Libres.

Besides, how ya gonna get to the beach? You're not getting on the bike to ride in this weather!!!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey the NERDS were out last weekend an most rode 10 to 20 miles at 28deg. just to START the ride! Where's this contest Rules&Regs?? AND... Put Ms.J.A. on the PRIZE list and I'll be putting studs and chains on the damn thing and some skis for outriggers :yahoo:

Dear TomInCA, I am very sorry that I disturbed your work today; please stare at this for five minutes, then get back to working your ass off! Say Tom, do you like cake?

very-fat-woman-eating_130682670469.jpg

Hmmm, that's a lot of woman, but wait! Moderator! This is a serious infraction by El Gordo Papa Chuy. It's one thing when Don is sliding on a board, but sitting in drag and eating cake is too much

Cabron, que esta pensando pendejo..

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear TomInCA, I am very sorry that I disturbed your work today; please stare at this for five minutes, then get back to working your ass off! Say Tom, do you like cake?

very-fat-woman-eating_130682670469.jpg
Nice Don...But Donna's gonna be pissed if she catches you whoring around with this hussie!

Didn't take too long for this thread to go completely off the rails, did it??
Longer than most...
No worries, in the next pix BeemerDons will show how the frozen cake missed her dainty little mouth, slid across her nips, causing...

COLD!

Then, we will be back on topic, jes sayin'..
Sounds to me like you were there Mr Carver, jes sayin!!!!!
Who do you think baked the cake and picked her outfit??

Okay back on track +1 on warm n safe gear. Just outside InsaneDiego I left on Monday and Tuesday at 31 deg. Warm n safe made it very bearable for the 40 mile ride to work.

Back to current topic ----- I bet she really likes cake. :dribble: Why is she wearing clothes? Looks uncomfortable to me. :p