What would you choose...?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh yes, I know the feeling.

I think the wife has an extra set laying around.... Poor Mailman er, UPS.. FredX, Milkman, Dog Catcher..... Well somebody anyways.. :blink:

Want I should ship 'em to ya?

:jester:

Ahh yes, I know the feeling. I think the wife has an extra set laying around.... Poor Mailman er, UPS.. FredX, Milkman, Dog Catcher..... Well somebody anyways.. :blink:

Want I should ship 'em to ya?

:jester:
Sure....go ahead. Might beat my parts here. Oh, toss in a shaving kit, wouldja????

OK, I am NOT in this manufacturer's camp, and am NOT affiliated, but I do admire their spirit of design!

https://www.confederate.com/confederate3/index.php

No shortage of CMC machined billet aluminum on these bikes!

No, I don't have the coin to own or ride one!

The Wraith however, does present some kind of attitude that appeals to me!

Somehow...the company seems back on its feet, after being completely soaked by hurricane Katrina?

...just a bit of my over breadth=CO2!

OK, I am NOT in this manufacturer's camp, and am NOT affiliated, but I do admire their spirit of design!
https://www.confederate.com/confederate3/index.php

No shortage of CMC machined billet aluminum on these bikes!

No, I don't have the coin to own or ride one!

The Wraith however, does present some kind of attitude that appeals to me!

Somehow...the company seems back on its feet, after being completely soaked by hurricane Katrina?

...just a bit of my over breadth=CO2!
That is the first time I have seen one of those bikes... Man - they are beautiful

I would love to have something like that for running around town...

Picture+23.png

Picture+29.png

Texan says "Can you consider a Ducati? Italian girls are hot."
Me like Duc!
I do have a Ducati / Aprilla dealer right down the road from me here, they are going out of business at the end of Oct...

I knew they would never make it in my area, but they have been here for a while now... I would imagine they will be looking to move some products out for a more reasonable price soon...

Ducatis are truly beautiful and their sound is awesome! Shame I'm so fat/old I'd look like a monkey screwing a football on it!

Now thats just pee in the pants funny.... :D

A customer came in today with an 07 GSX-R750 - piped Leo Vince, Power Commander, said it would do almost 175 or something like that...

Cool lookin machine..

R1 no question about it. The BMW is a good looking bike but the R1 is just to good to pass up. The combination of power, speed and styling it just doesnt get any better for the price. Now if a MV F4 was in the mix thats a different thing.. :lol:

I'll just tell ya warp, if I were getting a sport bike (and actually I am contemplating it) that I can use on the track I would probably go with the liter bike as well. I asked a similar question on one of these damn forums and a lot of people got me thinking about the smaller bikes. And its true they can be a gas on the track and elsewhere I suppose. But I am a 1 bike guy which means I will likely have to sell my FJR to get another bike. i simply cant see myself doing a 500 mile day on an R6. I ran a poll onn the R1 forum this past week and the results are in clicky about 60% of R1 owners claim that they can do a 500 mile day and almost 50% of them say that they could do 500+ day after day. I an tell you that those numbers drop quite quickly on smaller displacement bikes.

So maybe we'll be jumpin over to the R1 forum before long :)

If only it came like this:

2010R1withbags.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For pure sexiness, the MV Agusta F4 rules. For pure fun, I'd love to try the Aprilia 550 motard. Major go fast, the ZX 14 seems to get the vote. I always thought it would be fun to get some friends together and have track races on something like the Derbi 50. Run it as hard as it can go and not go fast enough to get hurt.