Whats a good price for a 07

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

86fj1200

Reaction score
In your opinion what would be a good price for a 2007 fjr1300a w/3600 miles, 1-1/2 years warranty remaining, taller windshield, bar risers and a new extra battery? KBB retails for $9000.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw one at a Lake Wales, Fl. dealership a week ago for $6999. Appeared to be in nice shape, but don't know the mileage.

I just bought a low milage 06 FJR with about a thousand worth of farkles on it for $6500. I wouldn't pay more than $7500 for an 07 unless you got the cash to blow. You'll probably need some extra cash for the rest of the things our brother Pilots say ya can't live without.

I just bought a low milage 06 FJR with about a thousand worth of farkles on it for $6500. I wouldn't pay more than $7500 for an 07 unless you got the cash to blow. You'll probably need some extra cash for the rest of the things our brother Pilots say ya can't live without.
The one in Lake Wales is sold. I bought it :p Happy Trails!

I just sold an 07 with 13.2K miles for $8500. I was originally asking $9000 and had three guys come by and look. One guy committed to buy and backed out the day of pick-up due to a family emergency. I had various email replies. I dropped the price to $8500 and it sold fast. The bike was in mint condition with taller windscreen, frame sliders and G2 Throttle Tamer. That is a California market. With less than 4K miles and if the bike is in top condition you should be able to get your asking price. If you hold out till spring the buyer interest will be better.

In your opinion what would be a good price for a 2007 fjr1300a w/3600 miles, 1-1/2 years warranty remaining, taller windshield, bar risers and a new extra battery? KBB retails for $9000.

$8,500 with that mileage and 1.5 years of warranty left. The color on the 07's is still too homosexual for me though.

I picked up a nice 07 with 13.5k and 2 years remaining on YES warranty but with a few scratches from being laid down for $7200 from the local BMW dealer ast month. I think I got a good deal, but could have bargained them down a few hundred. Definitely in a buyers' market, so don't be shy.

Pay what ever it takes to get your ass on an 07, :yahoo: "Screw the rest, Ride the Red Sled" :yahoo: :yahoo:

May your next year be better then your last year, Have a cold one on me, Happy New Year! :rolleyes:

Pay what ever it takes to get your ass on an 07, :yahoo: "Screw the rest, Ride the Red Sled" :yahoo: :yahoo:

May your next year be better then your last year, Have a cold one on me, Happy New Year! :rolleyes:

Ha, Ha, I'm trying...I think this is a good time to buy. Still looking. Having a cold one as we speak. Happy new year.

Latest posts