Whats Your Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin24

IBA# 446
Reaction score
Well. I'll be riding the same bike I did as last year. A 2005 ABS model. (Gen I).

Current odo at the end of this season is 111,500 miles (179500 km).

So what FJR's is everyone else riding? And what kinda miles do you have on it?

- Colin

Last edited by a moderator:
2006A. Only has 20K miles on it, since it is a replacement for my first 2006 which had 77K on it.

The plan is to ride my '07A. It only has 82K on the odometer. It's either that or my HD Street Glide. Since this is my first IBR, I want to take all the unknowns out of the equation.

Riding season, what's that? ;)

I know this is an old topic...... I have been out of circulation from the forums due to my work....

I will be riding my battle hardened 07 again. Should be good to go with no additional maintenance.....altough I am sure that I will break something during the spring rally(s) warm-up.....

I used to have a mint condition 1991 Honda CB750 Nighthawk that I sold to my brother several years ago. It has basically sat in his garage ever since. He wants to sell it back to me...... Once and awhile, I toy with the idea of installing a windshield, upgrading the lighting, adding a temp aux tank, installing some old Givi Bags that I have in the garage and riding it in the IBR...... I do not think it would classify for the hopeless class but it would definitely keep things interesting.....