Where did you buy your Audiovox CC

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizmo

Reaction score
I've been wanting to install a cruise or throttle lock since buying my 07A last September. I had a vista cruise on my previous bike, workded great, but didn't do the long distance trips I'm planning to take on the FJR. So after much contemplation and analyzing the pros and cons of the throttle lock and cruise control and after reading thru the numerous posts, I convinced myself to go ahead with the AVCC. The install looks like it will be challenging for me but I'm going for it.

I looked on e-bay, amazon, etc... The best price I could find was around $90.00. Seems high to me. So where did you buy yours?

i got mine off amazon last year don't remember how much. about $75. that was the cheapest at the time. when you are ready to do the install give me a call, i have done it to two bikes, old connie and 08 FJR and a couple of cars. if you are short on tools i could provide those also.

I've been wanting to install a cruise or throttle lock since buying my 07A last September. I had a vista cruise on my previous bike, workded great, but didn't do the long distance trips I'm planning to take on the FJR. So after much contemplation and analyzing the pros and cons of the throttle lock and cruise control and after reading thru the numerous posts, I convinced myself to go ahead with the AVCC. The install looks like it will be challenging for me but I'm going for it.
I looked on e-bay, amazon, etc... The best price I could find was around $90.00. Seems high to me. So where did you buy yours?

IMHO if you want it buy it, even at today's economic conditions 90 bucks is worth it, or you can wait all riding season for the right deal (10-20 dollars cheaper) only to find it after optimal riding conditions and rallies have past.

I got mine here just this week - $65 bucks shipped: Clicky

Shipped VERY fast. Happy Camper.

...now if I can just find the time/nerve to install it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best price I could find was around $90.00. Seems high to me.
Sounds pretty decent to me. Wait seven or eight months, something will turn up.

So where did you buy yours?
CSK, $55.00, not currently available at that price....

So Dr. Toe. based on you're insightful response, you have put things into persective for me :lol: , I have diagnosed myself with analysis paralysis. Although I always like a good deal, I could wait (who know how long) to save the extra few bucks and continue to suffer or spend the money now and do the install.

Thanks y'all :clapping:

i got mine off amazon last year don't remember how much. about $75. that was the cheapest at the time. when you are ready to do the install give me a call, i have done it to two bikes, old connie and 08 FJR and a couple of cars. if you are short on tools i could provide those also.

Roy, Thanks for the offer. You may be sorry you made it as I'll probably be contacting you :clapping:

-Joe