Who Has Access to This Area

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
Feel free to use the area a private exchange between FJR riders in the '15 IBR. I'm adding people as they self-report being in the '15 IBR or if somebody on the list asks.....all honor system of course.

Not riding myself, but you probably know the drill that admins are largely IBR veterans (myself, Dale Wilson, Mark Johnson, Greg Marcbach....only the owner and Galaxy Blue aren't). We probably won't pipe up much in this area (unless asked as vets) and certainly not disclose anything. Just remember that we can see things if we're so inclined.

Self-reported '15 riders with access include:

• Colin24
  • DaJuice
  • karstenp
  • travel_man
  • irish phil
  • eeksnake
Good luck!!!!!

Matt

IBA #332

Last edited by a moderator:
Added irishphil. He rode '13 on a Goldwing, but had some suspension issues and had to withdraw.

He's seen the light, bought a cherry little low-mileage '05 Bass Bote Blue and is back to ride 2015 for all the right reasons. :)

Go Phil!

He's seen the light
Now when is Travel Man gonna catch up?
whistle.gif

I think the goal for '15 should be to beat this right?

1488845_10202223836771373_683148576_n.jpg

I am lobbying for a rules change where the motorcycles are handicapped by weight that will allow me to start a week before everyone else.
smile.png