Whoops, a 'new' 2019 just added to the stable

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithq

Reaction score
Likely should have done this sooner, but I am now back on an FJR after a two year digression to a Tracer 900GT. Sold to a rider new to street bikes from Colorado and flew up the next day to Donelson's Cycles in St. Ann, next door to St. Louis and rode back 710 miles to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Had a couple of FJRs in the past as well as a few Honda ST1300s (and the older model, ST1100).

Late last year sold my 1972 Honda Trail 90, which actually still started and ran! Replaced it with a slightly newer Yamah Xmax, which we will take with us on a Kendon stand=up trailer when we go to Texas state parks in the RV.

Glad to be back on an excellent ride. Now all I have to do is transfer all the 'stuff' I had on my previous bike, including some fantastic electronic work from Eastern Beaver in Japan. They make a great fuse block and bike-specific wiring kits. I will add in my heated clothing, Garmin, radar detector, Denali riding lights and XM receiver once it gets here. Attached is the previous model I owned.

Cheers,
Keith Quigley

Attachments

• FJR3.jpg
    FJR3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0