Wilbers Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QUOTE::::::: Heard from Klaus today.

He is tweaking on his pricing model for the upcoming Group Buy, and he should have something to me by mid-next week, thereabouts.

Have patients my young padiwan..... ;)

Warchild is on it.... :)

Warp

QUOTE::::::: Heard from Klaus today.
He is tweaking on his pricing model for the upcoming Group Buy, and he should have something to me by mid-next week, thereabouts.

Have patients my young padiwan..... ;)

Warchild is on it.... :)

Warp
[SIZE=21pt]But that was 9 days ago![/SIZE] :eek:

I hate to be a pain in the ass, but it comes natural to me! :bleh:

Oh, TWN......... :fuck: :haha:

Man, I have never been part of a group buy but I was really hoping to get front springs during this one. I never saw a notice that it was a go over get in now or its too late type deal.

Is it really over? If so that sucks on the notification level...

Sparky,
Did you happen to note who posted the 'you missed it' comment? ;)
You with the "It already happened" comment or was that a joke and I am clueless?

Sparky,
Did you happen to note who posted the 'you missed it' comment? ;)
You with the "It already happened" comment or was that a joke and I am clueless?
I was thinking the same thing. If Klaus started taking orders it is a surprise to me. I know that a lot of folks are looking to get this farkle for under the tree, but for me it can wait as long as it takes to get things lined up without rushing.

I probably wouldn't have it installed until March even if I had it today. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
If that is true why not close the Topic?

Thanks WC for all that you do anyway I know it is a lot of work and time.

I too was waiting for the "go "

I went back over the posts and I did not think I saw any about when to start ordering.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone pissed WC off and he only let Radman, TWN, and others close to him know about it! :D :rolleyes: :lol:

Me? Close to WC? Never met the man. Personally, I think he's a myth. You know, kinda like Nessie or Sasquatch. :dntknw: I mean, c'mon! Eight kids, two jobs, lots of LD rallies, multiple forums to run, three bikes always in need of farkling, maintaining or repair, tech articles, desert Barbie Doll molesting... Do you really think he's for real? Prolly more like a couple of evil clones that Slappy and Spinny Head gave birth to doing all that stuff. :scare2:

Anyway, anyone know how many clicks of rebound is ideal for my Wilbers? :D

Latest posts