WNY Tech Day IV June 17, 2017

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wnyfjr

Reaction score
Just wanted to see what interest there may be in us hosting another tech day. I wanted to get on the calendar before everyone's summer riding plans solidified. We're thinking either the first or second weekend in June (6/3 or 6/10). I know there is SEOR and an Indiana Ramble in May, so I figured we'd stick with the early June time frame.

Again, this is early for planning purposes...and it helps with PMS!!
uhoh.gif

Let me know if you're interested!

***UPDATE*** New date is June 17th!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see this return for another round.

I was keeping my calendar clear for June hoping you'd host another one.

I will definitely try to make it. Either weekend will work.

Count me in.

I'm free both weekends and have them on my calendar. Will probably bring my youngest son. Too early to claim the couch and recliner in the basement?

Dates may change a bit, as it seems Ray has conflicts with those two weekends. Could end up 6/17...or sometime in July, but then we get into prime riding season, so we'll see what develops here. Wouldn't very well be a tech day without Ray...'cause as Joe pointed out in the other sandbox, who'd do all the work?
mda.gif

Mike, whatever dates you pick will be fine. Those that can attend and don't want to miss a great time will be there. Thanks for the hospitality.

John

Dates may change a bit, as it seems Ray has conflicts with those two weekends. Could end up 6/17...or sometime in July, but then we get into prime riding season, so we'll see what develops here. Wouldn't very well be a tech day without Ray...'cause as Joe pointed out in the other sandbox, who'd do all the work?
mda.gif
Right now that day is open, but the 18th is Father's Day and I'm not sure how much grief I'd get not being home Sunday morning. Strange, for being Father's Day Mom has a big say in what goes on.
blinksmiley.gif

Well... it was between the rain-fly and the screen roof. It was the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes.

There's no going back to sleep after that.

(and no, I have no idea why I typed Jeff)